Friday, January 5, 2007

Calendars









For a person who doesn't pay much attention to the passing of time, I have an incredible amount of calendars. Two were gifts, but the other four I bought for myself. The only one I really "need" is the desk engagement calendar. All the others are simply delights in my life. I get to read a bit from For Better or For Worse each day. I also find out about a new book the first thing every morning. I bought the Susan Branch wall calendar because I love her art and her way of looking at life. The beautiful quilt one is a present from a dear internet friend, and the Pug calendar from much-loved cousins.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! Sadly, I'm not a "fellow" Pug owner. But I do think they are adorable and hope to have two someday. Right now I've got 3 big dogs who all weigh around 100 pounds. :<) I plan to give them each a blog entry!

    Thank you for the SB info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your calendars, especially the For Better For Worse page-a-day! I've been following that comic strip since its earliest days.

    I also love the Book Lover's calendar. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, too, Les, mostly because I bought the books for my daughter. She so loves this family.

    Maybe we can compare notes on the calendar entries. As I wrote on your blog, I started the Maugham and surprisingly (because I really, really didn't like his Cakes and Ale) I am really enjoying The Razor's Edge. Good descriptions of characters.

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.