Saturday, January 27, 2007

Desktop wallpaper

I love desktop wallpaper. I'm not a person who has any icons or folders on my desktop. I like it to be clear, uncluttered, and beautiful. I sometimes use my own pictures, but mostly I use photos of England or Scotland. There are a few great websites that offer wallpaper, but my very favorite is the home of those Bronte girls, Haworth, England. I visit the website often to see what new ones are available, and to read about what is going on in town. It is an incredibly active place, with wonderful events all year that I wish I could attend.

If you've never visited, and if you are an Anglophile :<) , I think you'll enjoy the site. Look along the top of the page for wallpaper.

To give you an idea of their beauty, here are a couple of the wallpapers offered.




And this is my current wallpaper:

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous wallpaper! Would you mind sharing some of your other favorite wallpaper sites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just emailed you a bunch of addresses.

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.