Friday, December 7, 2007

New list

You may have seen the preceding post with a list of Books Read in 2007. That isn't "really" a blog entry. It is more a reference post. I am so grateful to Nicola for telling me how to do this. I have now deleted that long, long list of 2007 books which took up a lot of room on the sidebar, and added the little link which says, Books Read in 2007. Whenever this is clicked, the post will open up, and all my 2007 books will be listed. I can go in and edit whenever a new one is added. The ones I've done a book report on are highlighted. I am so tickled, and thank you again, Nicola!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Perhaps sometime you could tell me how to do this. If it's not too difficult. I'm fairly blog/computer illiterate. I also cannot figure out how to make the photo in the header not be enourmous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have been a help! Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

    -Nicola

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.