Monday, April 28, 2008

Today's cd/Little Voice

Sara Bareilles
Little Voice
2007

For a while now, I've been hearing this terrific song, Love Song, on the radio but as so often happens, I haven't been in the car when it was announced who the singer was. And then I'd get busy and forget, until the next time I heard it. Early in April, I got an email from an old internet friend, Brenda, telling me about this artist she thought I might like. I was thrilled to find out this is the singer of that song! I bought the cd at iTunes, and I love it. She can be added to that list I wrote a while ago of new, young, fantastic singers. She has a great voice, and she writes wonderful songs. I think you'll like her.

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm... A friend recommended Sara and Colbie Caillat at the same time. I bought Colbie off iTunes (she spoke to me more immediately) and picked Sara's album up a couple weeks ago at Target. Both are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really a wonderful time for music. There is so much good stuff out there in all genres. Do you like jazz, too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this a great CD? Glad to hear you had a nice break - what a lovely sounding week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like jazz. And folk. And classical. And...

    You get the picture. =)

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.